Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Last minute details

Today I did a little follow-up and emailed Mark Ridolfi at the QC Times to see if he has heard anything about the printing. Dr. Malachuk is working to help get some funding to offset the out-of-pocket costs I have had for paper, copying, artwork reduction (.jpgs) and such. I am also waiting for one more literary contribution and then I will put this baby to bed.

I did not get as much writing as I had hoped, but I believe the project itself touched a nerve in the community. I have begun looking into funding, grants, etc., for "the next" issue, which I will be sure to do a lot more PR for! I really think this project brings a special gift to the people who participate, and as if it is spiritually driven--may it be blessed by the powers-that-be, and bless all who come out to play!

Stay tuned....

No comments: